Develop a communications platform providing comprehensive communication support for the German-Ukrainian Fund's lending program to small and medium-sized businesses in cooperation with partner banks.
Prepare and conduct three financial fairs with the participation of representatives of SMES, the German-Ukrainian Fund, the National Bank of Ukraine, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, and the German state KfW Development Bank.
Implement the 3-year communications program in the media, online, and through special events with the participation of representatives of the Cabinet of Ministers, the National Bank of Ukraine, KfW Development Bank, and the representative office of the European Union.
– A number of high-profile media projects have been implemented to encourage discussion of the problem of SME lending in Ukraine. The communications campaign intends to build support for a program that will provide loans totalling $300 million USD to small and medium-sized businesses. The program would also develop cooperation between NUF and partner banks in Ukraine.
– Specifically, the projects present information from a thorough study of issue, and new opportunities opened by the programs of the German-Ukrainian Fund.
The EU EU4Business Initiative developed the online platform http://sme-fair.org.ua/ to support the activities within the framework of the communications program. A billboard and flyer publicity campaign draws further attention to the Initiative.
The campaign, which will involve SME representatives, was announced at the First Financial Fair, held at the Ukrainian House on April 4, 2017. EU EU4Business Initiative held the Fair, which brought together 400 entrepreneurs and more than 50 speakers. Representatives of 20 financial institutions from all over Ukraine were also present, including the National Bank of Ukraine, the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, and KfW Development Bank.
- Development and implementation of integrated programs of integrated communications, CSR programs
- Media, analytics, strategic planning and strategy implementation
- Anti-crisis support, reputation management
- Managing communications for business transformation, changes
- International media projects
- SMM - development and implementation of communication programs
- Working with opinion leaders
PLEON Talan is a full-service PR agency which provides consulting services for the development and implementation of complex communication solutions, PR strategies, reputation management.
The largest PR agency in Ukraine, have been exclusively representing the international communication group Ketchum, which is the trendsetter in the field of communication consulting with a successful examination of mentoring and leadership in PR for more than 90 years, on the domestic market since 2009.
Operates on the market of Ukraine for 17 years, 11 of which – under the brand PLEON Talan.
2011-2012 — Effie Awards Ukraine (the most effective agency of marketing services of Ukraine)
2006-2011 — the most creative agency of Ukraine according to the rating of the AAC
2013-2015 — the most creative agency of Ukraine according to the rating of the AAC
- Promo and loyalty сampaigns
- Event management
- Trade marketing
Talan Events is an event agency with many years of experience working with large companies, both local and international. It provides a wide range of services including concept development, preparing and conducting all types of business, and arranging corporate and entertainment events. Talan Events has experience planning events for diverse audiences and purposes, ranging in size from 50 to 5,000 people.
- Digital production
- Mobile applications
Ebola is a digital communications agency, founded in 2008. Part of AGAMA Digital Group, has been recognized by the Effie Awards in 2015 and 2016 as #1 in effectiveness among digital agencies in Ukraine. It specializes in complex web- and mobile development, delivering innovative digital solutions to our clients all over the world.