Reputation. Lost in translation
Duration: 1 day
- Andrei Khoroshun, Senior Analyst at GROU, will speak about the peculiarities experts’ perception of certain aspects of reputation management, based on the data of several studies on the issue.
- Communication specialists and journalists will discuss why communications messages do not always acheive their goal and can not form the desired reputation.
Participants in the panel discussion:
- Sergey Nabok - Business.ua, Editor-In-Chief
- Artem Ilyin - Delo.ua, Deputy Editor
- Elena Yakimchuk - Amway Ukraine, Corporate Communications Manager
- Yulia Yevtushenko - Sberbank, Head of the Department for Public Relations and Media
- Olga Marchuk - Nestle Ukraine, General Manager
- Evgeniya Koroleva - Nestle Ukraine, Public Relations Manager
- Ekaterina Zasukha - GROU Public Affairs & Reputation Management, Executive Director
Date: March 22, 10:00-12.00
Place: Inveria Conference Center - 49A St. Vladimirskaya, Kiev
See you soon!
Nadiia Andrianova has joined AGAMA Communications as Chief Operating
Tom Goddard – new chairman of Atlantic Group
Agama Communication is a part og holding.
"PEREHID OUTDOOR" HAS WON KOMO TENDER
Ecological political and social advertising
Christos Papapolyzos: "We should invest in people and their ideas"