- Professional skills in the implementation of regional/ national BTL projects (preferably on the side of the agency).
- Skills for conducting successful negotiations with contractors.
- Planning and budgeting skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user: Word, Excel.
- People management skills, setting goals and objectives, implementation control.
- Leadership qualities, stress resistance, attentiveness.
- Conducting national/ regional BTL projects - from budgeting to summing up.
- Coordination operation of regional structure.
- Monitoring the promotional team work, preparing reports for the client.
- Communication and work with contractors, obtaining favorable conditions.
- Implementation of national events.
- Preparation tenders for clients.
- Ensuring effective management of current projects and developing clients for increasing the agency's business.
- Full client support, solving current issues, establishing and managing client relations.
- Supervision projects at all stages of implementation.
- Setting tasks and monitoring their implementation by internal and external contractors.
- Analysis of campaign results, preparation of reports.
- Organization and control of project budgets.
- Management and development of the Account group. Development team of professionals.
- Development of current and new business for clients of its account group: preparation of tenders, development, protection and implementation of communication (including digital) strategies, including budgeting of projects, organization meetings with clients, briefing and debriefing, presentation of the project and etc.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics.
- Work experience on a similar position from 2 years.
- Complex understanding of digital expertise.
- Ability to work with documents.
- Responsibility, sociability, attentiveness.
- High level of managerial skills.