- Preparation tenders for clients.
- Ensuring effective management of current projects and developing clients for increasing the agency's business.
- Full client support, solving current issues, establishing and managing client relations.
- Supervision projects at all stages of implementation.
- Setting tasks and monitoring their implementation by internal and external contractors.
- Analysis of campaign results, preparation of reports.
- Organization and control of project budgets.
- Development of current and new business for clients: preparation of tenders, development, protection and implementation of communication (including digital) strategies, including budgeting of projects, organization meetings with clients, briefing and debriefing, presentation of the project and etc.
- University degree in Marketing, Economics.
- Work experience on a similar position from 2 years.
- Complex understanding of digital expertise.
- Ability to work with documents.
- Responsibility, sociability, attentiveness.
- High level of managerial skills.